1. Library Cards You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
- Review your topic/question and write down at least 5 keywords. Use an encyclopedia to find background information on your topic:
- Use your keywords to search for articles & books in SuperSearch
- Analyze your best source and use it to find additional sources
- Use Google Scholar to look for articles
- Find a book or article we don't have at Cabrillo? Request it through interlibrary loan
- Start your annotated bibliography
Source: Steve McCurry. Shaolin Monastery. (2004). ARTstor