- Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection -- From the Univ. of Chicago
- Resources List for Accessible Libraries -- Excellent annotated list of resources
- Resources on the web -- Large directory of adaptive technologies
- Web Accessibility Initiative -- Guides and information from the World Wide Web Consortium
- Website Accessibility Guide -- Information and best practices, from HostingFacts.com
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) -- From the U.S. Dept of Labor
- National Organization on Disability -- News, information, and resources
- Study Guides and Strategies-- From the Univ. of St. Thomas.
- Study Skills Guides -- From College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
- Study Skills Self-Help Information -- From Virginia Tech
- American Counseling Association -- The American Counseling Association is dedicated to the growth and development of the counseling profession and those who are served
- American Psychological Association-- The mission of the APA is to advance the creation, communication and application of psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people’s lives.
- American School Counselor Association -- The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) supports school counselors' efforts to help students focus on academic, personal/social and career development so they achieve success in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as responsible members of society. ASCA provides professional development, publications and other resources, research and advocacy to more than 27,000 professional school counselors around the globe."
- ADA Home Page; U.S. Department of Justice
- National Association for College Admission Counseling