Step 1: Identify Relevant Laws
Step 1: Identify Assigned Laws
1) In the California Law and Ethics Exam Handbook you will find the "RDH Law and Ethics Examination Outline" (p. 8) which lists all the laws you need to be familiar with for the exam.
2) Browse through the numerous laws listed on the right side of page 8 (under the heading of "citations"). What would you like to learn more about? You will need to choose:
- 1 law from the Business and Professions Code (BPC)
- 1 law from the Penal Code (Penal)
- 1 law from the the Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC)
- 1 law from the California Code of Regulations (CCR)
3) In your Word document carefully type the complete names and numbers of your laws. For example, one law would be written as: "BPC 1911 Procedures without supervision."