If you need help, stop by the reference desk, call us at 831.479.6163 or use our Ask a Librarian service.
- Email yourself at least two articles
- Write down a few keywords related to your topic
2. Search academic, peer-reviewed articles Academic Search Complete
- Under advanced search select:
- Email yourself at least two articles. Be sure to select citation format: MLA
3. Search newspaper articles in ProQuest National Newspapers Core
- Email yourself at least two articles. Under Bibliography be sure to select "include bibliographic citations at the end" and "MLA 7th edition"