FIND BOOKS, VIDEOS, AND MORE
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
This research guide is designed to help you find sources for your argumentative essay. You can navigate through the guide by using the tabs above.
1. Find a source on your author
- Select Literature Resource Center
- Search for information on vampires in literature
2. Create in-text citation and a works cited list using MLA citation
- Find the MLA citation for your works cited list
- Cite one interesting fact you learned from this article using MLA citation
This research guide is designed to help you find sources for your research paper. You can navigate through the guide by using the tabs above.
1. Find Background Information
- Select Opposing Viewpoints.
2. Create in-text and works cited list MLA citations
3. Find one additional source