1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
1. Find a reliable Website for your essay from Occupational Outlook
- Search your career in Occupational Outlook
- Summary: print a copy and write some notes
- How to Become One: print a copy and write some notes
- Review the Pay, Job Outlook, and Similar Occupations
2. Draft your MLA citations
- Works cited: Write a MLA citation for your works cited list
- In-text citation: Cite at least one interesting fact you learned from this source using MLA citation
3. Find one Book source for your essay
- Search Institute for Career Research in the EBSCOHost eBook Collection
- Select a book on a career that interests you
- email yourself one chapter from the book