Science & Health
- PLOS ONE - scholarly articles from open-access scientific journals
- CINAHL PLUS with Full text - Nursing & allied health scholarly journals
- Health Source Nursing/Academic - Nursing & allied health scholarly journals & magazines
- Medline - Abstracts & some fulltext for biomedical journals
- Academic Search Complete - popular and scholarly articles from a wide range of disciplines
- MasterFILE Premier - Magazines & news sources
- EBSCOHost eBook Collection - The complete text of over 150,000 titles in varied subject areas.
SEARCHING IN PLOS ONE
PLOS ONE is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides access to primary scientific research.
Sort by relevance, date, or times cited
Use Advanced Search to search for articles by subject or article type
Use Subject Areas to browse articles in a particular subject area:
WHAT IS A SCHOLARLY ARTICLE?
Scholarly articles are written by experts in the field and reviewed by experts in the field. They include a lot of research, data, and a list of references. They are published in scholarly, peer-reviewed journals.
|Popular articles are often written by journalists for a general audience and are not reviewed by experts in the field. Popular articles rarely include references|