Look for a source on your artist in SuperSearch
Look for a source on your artist in Google
- Double check your spelling
- Add the keyword “art”
- Search for the name in quotes “Luis Gonzalez”
- Search for the group they worked with (Royal Chicano Air Force RCAF)
Cite your Sources
Create MLA citations for your works cited list
Create an in-text citation -- something you want to quote in your paper
Analyze your source
- Who is the author?
- Who is the publisher?
- Who is the audience?
- When was it published?
1. Library Card You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Campus computers, Wi-Fi or BlackBoard.
3. Printing You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.