Find Books, Videos, and more
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
This guide is designed to help you select a topic and find books, articles, and websites for your research project.
If you need help, stop by the reference desk, call us at 831.479.6163 or use our Ask a Librarian service.
- Email yourself at least two articles
- Write down a few keywords related to your topic
2. Search academic, peer-reviewed articles Academic Search Complete
- Under advanced search select:
- Email yourself at least two articles. Be sure to select citation format: MLA