Case Studies in Engineering Failure Analysis (Full-text access 2013-present)
WHAT IS A SCHOLARLY ARTICLE
|Scholarly articles are written and reviewed by experts in the field. They include research, data, and a list of references|
Popular articles are often written by journalists for a general audience and are not reviewed by experts in the field. They rarely include references.
Trade Journal articles are written by staff writers, industry specialists, or vendor representatives. They sometimes include references.
- Academic Search Complete - Scholarly journals, magazines, & newspapers on a wide range of topics
- MasterFILE Premier - Magazines & news sources
- Business Source Elite - Business publications and company profiles
- Military & Government Collection - Scholarly journal and magazine sources
- RAND California - Detailed statistics on CA public policy issues
- Science Direct: Physical Sciences & Engineering - to find full-text articles, select
- ProQuest National Newspapers Core - Complete text of 5 key newspapers
- Newspaper Source Plus - National and international newspapers
- Regional Business News - U.S. and Canadian business publications
- EBSCOHost eBook Collection - Over 150,000 e-books