ANATOMY OF A SCHOLARLY ARTICLE
WHAT IS A SCHOLARLY ARTICLE?
Scholarly articles are written and reviewed by experts in the field. They include research, primary sources, and and data, and a list of references. They are published in scholarly, peer-reviewed journals.
|Popular articles are often written by journalists for a general audience and are not reviewed by experts in the field. Popular articles rarely include references.|
- Academic Search Complete - Scholarly journals, magazines, & newspapers
- MasterFILE Premier - Magazines & news sources
- America: History & Life - Includes journal and book sources
- Gale Biography In Context - Detailed biographical information
- Military & Government Collection - Scholarly journal and magazine sources
- Literature Resource Center - Covering thousands of authors
- ARTStor - Over 500,000 high-resolution images
- ProQuest Historical New York Times full-text from 1851 to present