Last Updated: Feb 6, 2017
1. Know Your Sources
- Where does information come from? What goes in to creating source?
2. Evaluating Sources
- Review your assigned source using the CRAP rubric
3. Present your source to the class.
- Explain why you think it is or is not a useful source for a research project
4. Which source would you choose?
- Vote on sources A-E using your clicker
Source: Lederman, Abe. "Google Just Gets to the Tip of the Iceberg." Refer: Journal of the Information Services Group, 2016. https://referisg.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/google-just-gets-to-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-how-to-get-to-the-gems-in-the-deep-web/
From off-campus, please enter your Cabrillo library card number in the field below to view content.