FIND BOOKS, VIDEOS, AND MORE
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
Advocate for a solution or intervention for a problem affecting people in our community
1. Find background information on your topic in Santa Cruz using the 2014 Community Assessment Project report
2. Write down your topic and search terms (keywords)
3. Search for newspaper websites and newspaper articles on your local topic using the Websites page
4. Search for background information on problem you are researching using the library databases:
- CQ Researcher - Reports on public policy issues
- Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context - Background on controversial issue
5. Cite your sources