1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
Open a the blank Word document below to record your answers. Type your name at the top of page and save to the Desktop. Follow the tabs above for steps to complete this exercise.
Dental Hygiene: California Codes
Dental Hygienists must take a California Law and Ethics Exam in order to acquire a California license. As part of the exam, you are tested on:
- Your knowledge of the laws governing dental hygienist functions, license maintenance, unprofessional conduct, and the Diversion Program. These laws are outlined in a variety of California Codes or Laws, such as the Business and Professions Code (BPC), Penal Code (Penal), and the Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC).
- Your knowledge related to the ethical principles of the RDH profession (i.e. Informed Consent, Tolerance, Integrity, Professionalism, etc.)
For this exercise you will:
- Identify, find, and describe 5 assigned laws. (Four from the California Codes mentioned above and one from Diversion.)
- Identify, find, and describe 2 relevant ethical principles of the RDH profession.