- Homelessness in our community
- The impact of community policing
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
SOCIAL JUSTICE RESEARCH II
1. Find and Analyze a Secondary Source
- Who is the author? Who is the publisher?
- Does it include citations or references?
- How does it relate to your research project?
2. Create in-text and works cited list MLA citations
- Create a citation for your works cited list in your PowerPoint
- Pick one interesting fact to cite in your presentation
SOCIAL JUSTICE RESEARCH I
Social Justice Research Paper
- Find background information with the use of SuperSearch
- Select the research starter or interesting source
- Print or email the research starter or source
- Skim your article and note interesting facts
- Use your research questions to explore the article in depth
- Search for statistics on social justice issues (for example, homelessness) with the use of Santa Cruz County Assessment Project website
- Select and evaluate potential sources
- Print or email yourself interesting sources