1. Library Card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Watsonville ILC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
This research guide is designed to help you find sources for your mini research paper. You can navigate through the guide by using the tabs above.
Research Sources for Mini Research Paper
1. Find sources on your subjects with the use of one or all of the following databases
- Search for an article on your subject (for example, mental illness)
- Within your results, search for related information using the limiting features
(for example, Academic Journals or Magazines)
- Use Tools to cite your sourcesf and email the article to yourself
- Search for an article on your subject (for example, bullying)
- Be sure to select "Full Text" so you may access the entire article
- Use the limiting features to narrow your results (academic journals, magazines, etc)
- Browse various sources related to your search
- Tools to cite your sources and email the article to yourself
2. Create in-text citations and a works cited list using MLA citation
For help, use the MLA Citation Guide