FIND BOOKS, VIDEOS, AND MORE
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
1. Find background information on the type of work you are researching
2. Create a list of research questions and keywords on your topic
3. Use keywords to look for articles in the databases
4. Use keywords to look for print and ebooks
5. Find and evaluate at least one website