Search the Library Catalog
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.
1. Find background information on animal rights using the Gale Opposing Viewpoints database
- Cite your source using MLA citation
- Describe your source
- Share two interesting things you learned from this source
2. Find a book on animal rights using the Library Catalog
- search in the catalog
- find the book in the Main Stacks
- get a library card