- Brainstorm your research questions and keywords
- Review search tips
- Find academic articles using SuperSearch (searches all the databases)
- Find newspaper articles using ProQuest National Newspapers database
- Find news articles using Google News: create an alert for yourself
- Use your best sources to find more good sources
Source: Wordle from Univeristy of Kent blog. 11 June, 2012. Web. 5 Nov. 2015.
Write a change.org petition. Sample topics:
- domestic violence
- education for girls
- education about gender inequality
- wage gap
- women's land ownership
- transgender health
Find and evaluate a range of sources (news articles, websites, academic articles); leave with 2 outside sources for your petition.
Sample petition from Change.org:
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.