1. Research Questions Create a list of keywords for your research questions: vocabulary, synonyms, people, places, events
2. Articles & Books Search for biomimicry research in SuperSearch by combining "biomimicry" + another keyword (design, water, transportation, health, textiles, etc.)
- email yourself at least 2 articles. Be sure to include the MLA citation.
- Add any new research questions & keywords you found to your list
3. Websites Search for websites using Advanced Google Search, Google Scholar, and Google News
- Evaluate at least 1 website
- Create a MLA cition for your website
1. Library Card Application You need a library card to access databases from home, checkout laptops, use textbooks on reserve
2. Network Account You need a network account to use Cabrillo computers or Wi-Fi on campus.
3. Printing Account. You can add money to your printing account at print pay stations located in the Watsonville CTC, the Aptos CTC, or the Library. For more information watch this Video on How to Print.